Wednesday 8 July 2009

I wanna leave but the world won't let me go.



Yesterday was the Michael Jackson memorial which I saw in bits. My mother and I were enjoying a game of cards and the laughter that went with it. It was definitely nice to have that time with my mother. I just knew after I left her room that it's all lovely to have those moments but I do need a real solid plan, a next step as it were. I'm so uneasy about the next few days, it's weirding me out. Today I talked to Andy, it's now all on him where our relationship goes, and that's a hard thing to know. The fate of us lies in his hands. I mean, I really just want a good, stable relationship; a friend if nothing else. Everything's scary so we'll see how things go. This is not how I imagined my summer though, things should be more brought forward.

Wells, until the next write.

0 comments: