Monday 18 May 2009

Aftermaths and Sorrowness. "But I'm free!" she exclaimed.



He's wishing he has me now. He keeps pulling me back into his life, then letting me go again. I was being nice, he was being okay. Then he has to screw it up again. I said I'd continue being in his life as a friend, and as a friend he should know what lines not to cross. So anyways, he gets home from work and he asks if there's anything he can do to help me sleep. He obviously isn't going to talk to me about his little crisis, and so I tell him he can go on cam for me seeing as he is a friend. But no, the response is "only when you're my gf." So I start to get pissed off, he cannot be selfless, but someone else and their needs/feelings before his for once. He then continues to be demeaning and asks what's the problem. I tell him there is no problem, so he says "oh, so there's no problem, that's why you're still not asleep." And then the verbal vomit came out from both sides. He kept calling me a c**t and a bi**h. So I said goodbye, he said his problems were solved and that there was no reason for me to be in his life anymore. I said i'd be glad to leave, that I don't want this kind of shit in my life.
So then, get this. He starts saying "Don't go, don't leave. I was going to tell you about my issues this weekend and ask you to help. I need you in my life.." and all this complete contradiction. I said no and goodbye forever. Better off without that idiot in my life, I am going to keep him out. The bars are there, always there. He's never truly getting back in. I'm over all of that. I'm good, and far better than him. It will all be good. His loss.

0 comments: