Sunday 3 May 2009

In '77 and '69 revolution was in the air, I was born too late, into a world that doesn't care.


Things are better today!
We had a little talk last night and it's nice to know he'll do anything to keep me. He says he's going to improve, so we'll see. I'm really looking forward to having a better boyfriend, for him to become better in himself; for himself as well as me. When it's true love, it works. So hopefully...

I managed to get cleaning done yesterday, just the hoovering and changing sheets today. Going to make spaghetti for dinner once my flatmate's out of the kitchen, throw in some sweetcorn and whatever else I can find haha. I should try making more risotto, I haven't in a while and I know I'm a good chef. Ha ha. I will have birthday cake for afters too! :)

Sometimes, well a lot of the time actually, I think I was born in the wrong time. I would have loved to be in a simpler time, I wish I could go back in time with my 21st century knowledge and impress the world, make a name for myself. It would have been cool to see the 40's, and the 60's-80's! I would have loved to experienced some of the glamour and fashions, hype and world affairs. Interesting and exciting, and adventurous, kinda unlike today's society. There are no original, wowzaz, no nice pretty inventions. In fact, vintage is more cooler than ever.

Maybe the world will change for the better someday...

0 comments: