Saturday 30 May 2009

It's A Motion City.


I want to be by a pool like that, or a beach. I really just want to get away. This weather has got me wanting more sun and warmth. Get away from life, the normal stuff. Forget it all for a while. I hope we can get to go somewhere like the Maldives; even if only for a week.

Don't understand him at all. All I said was to be friends, so he can talk and let me help him with whatever's going on with him and his insecurities and such. But now he's saying some things and i'm not quite sure if he means he just wants to make sure he wants a romantic relationship with me, or whether he wants to be friends, let me help and then we take it from there. It's a little confusing and annoying, because although I don't want to be alone and all, I feel okay without him. He's just doing sad things like usual and letting life pass him by, and I don't want someone like that. I'll help and be a friend, but I wish he'd just make his mind up.

So I watched the movie The First Daughter. Toy Story's on now (cute reminder of childhood!) and i'm only watching it until the BGT final. There are movies on later too. Thinking of making tortilla wraps for dinner, and i've been listening to a hell of a lot of Motion City Soundtrack.

0 comments: