Friday 1 May 2009

My Life Is G


I can almost breathe properly again, I can taste my food and everything! It rawks, and I've almost beat this cold to the extinction so I am happy. Today feels better, and I am thinking much more clearer too. I am making up my plan as we speak, things are going to move forwards and get better and sorted. I will take these exams, I'm not worried about the one on the 13th, it's multiple choice but I am pretty confident. It's just the essay style ones I have to gather my knowledge up on and get it together with. I will be fine.

FML sent me this link to the opposite namesake site. It's called My Life is Good. It's also a good read, proving good things happen in people's days as well as the bad. I also found some scary resemblence of my situation, my entire life in this PostSecret community forum. I want to know more, maybe see if people are doing things to overcome stuff and maybe I can get some tips on it too? It's all a case of reaching out really. And reaching out to the right person/people.

So tomorrow I really must hoover and clean all around since I'm feeling stronger, maybe do a round of laundry to make sure all the bugs are killed so the sickness doesn't continue. I need to ask my dad whether there's anything else I can do to speed up recovery and make sure this thing isn't leading me to false hope. Could be spreading elsewhere, couldn't it?

I feel a little guilty, I think I'm falling in love with someone else. I don't know, he's just someone I can actually talk to, have a conversation with. We flow, we have similar interests and it feels like fun. Though I'm not sure it's something that can go long term, I need to know more to know that. It feels good though, maybe it's just the happy hormones being released or whatever but he just makes it feel right. My boyfriend though, he doesn't give me anything much. I guess I know I deserve more, I don't know how much longer I can deprive myself of more especially with this new guy in my life. Life's not about concentrating on boys, I know, but I just want to maybe catch this guy before he finds someone. Then again, if we'll ever meet again, who knows? My current boyfriend is really gentle and understanding though, and he's put up with a bit so you know...

Hm, well I am watching a movie called On The Edge with Cillian Murphy in it, it sounds like it could be interesting. Definitely better than that Dark Water remake I just saw.

0 comments: