Saturday 16 May 2009

Eurovision = Tunnel vision. I'd rather watch Britain's Got Talent!


Well, ello.
Today, a sudden monsoon happened. And then the sun came out for a little while. I wish the weather would make its mind up and stay nice and warm, bearable. Maybe mix in a few light showers, so I can go walking in the rain too sometimes.

I cleaned the rest of the kitchen, I chucked some things in the wash and basically didn't do a lot else. Last night I was watching this movie called Saved! with Jena Malone in it. Thumbsup! Haha. It beats worrying my mind to death all night/early morning. I've been listening to a lot of music today, some bands and solo artists I left behind somewhere. It was nice catching up with them lol.

The Eurovision Song Contest came about again this evening. Norway won, but we were actually in the top 5 this year. No more nil points! I liked Lordi when they won. They weren't bad at all actually. I only watched a little bit of it for curiosity's sake. I was more engrossed in BGT and CSI:NY. Watched some VM earlier. Yeah, that's pretty much stuff.

So he said he'd be back by now. He isn't back (or he's hiding from me.) Well, at least I don't have to deal with him right now, yeah? Some of the things...
I don't know if this is going to work out anymore. Gah.

I'm tres tired, and I had a cappucino which probably wasn't a good idea at all. Caffeine makes me feel worse, and I already feel worse. Maybe it's going to be another fantastic(!) night. Ahhh. I'd rather be on one of those sun loungers in Cuba, under the stars so bright. A whole, wonderous sky of them. That would be amazing, sipping my lemon juice and smiling, listening to the air and the buzz back inside of the evening entertainment. I miss Cuba. I miss getting away, being away. I also miss banana flambes (pictured above.) Oh, that syrup full of rum. That sweet sweet taste, the wholesome ice cream to go with. Ahhh, scrumptious. Here, they are not unheard of, but they are rare. I didn't have a decent dessert today, maybe that's why I have a huge longing. lol

:EDIT:
I just found out that I can't have symbols on this blog. GREAT(!)

0 comments: