Wednesday 6 May 2009

Catwalks, flashing lights and murders in the back alley.

Life's about staring endlessly down a cup of hot chocolate/coffee from Costa and wondering where those missed opportunities went, and why you aren't horseback riding near some mountains feeling free, roaming free. After taking a sip of the quite hot beverage, you sit back clutching your knees towards you, staring out at the people passing wondering how exciting their lives may be. That guy looks like he's been enjoying big thrills, like going skydiving or screaming in the middle of a valley when no one's around. He looks happy, like he enjoys the smallest things, the simple pleasures. You remember when you used to be like that, when you felt like you could breathe and just be, and not really care about the bad that lies underneath all of that. Your mind slowly wanders back to your now lukewarm cup, which you finish off in a minute or so, placing your bag over your neck and shoulder and walking out of the popular coffee place in your lovely town.

So, I've been having dreams. But these are weird ones, ones that I'm not quite sure what they're supposed to mean. One of them I'm sure I've had before, but with a slightly different situation surrounding it. I think I'm inspired again, pictures inspire me and I've been looking on sites and reading and thinking, thinking only wonderous, intriguing things. I think I have a story lined up, one with pictures included on the way. I've been looking at models and photoshoots, I really want to be a model someday. I want to be pictured nude, in some classy pose.


like this.


or this.


Yeah, my day didn't exactly go to plan and I think the boyfriend is worried about me again. I hope I haven't reduced him to tears at work again :(
I'm wondering what to make for dinner, probably some pasta to use up the sweetcorn. I never managed to get a frozen pizza or anything. I'm currently a week away from the BioPsychology multiple choice exam on the computer. I hope it goes well, apparently she said it doesn't take the full two hours. An hour, max she said. So once I deal with the hunger issue, I'll sort out this story and post it. I need to tidy up some more, maybe start packing and things.

La la lovely?

0 comments: