Friday 1 May 2009

Sleeping Sickness.

which engagment ring style fits your personality best?

My cold has basically rendered me a little helpless. Gone are the days when my mum would cuddle me and make sure I got proper rest, and cooked me/got me some good food. But that's life, we all grow up, get on, get lost and find our own ways. My period just makes things worse, pain and tiredness-wise. I really hope this passes soon. I'm actually tired right now, like drowsy tired but I can't sleep. So annoying, so annoying.

I've realised that with a lot of things to do with my happiness, I sometimes settle for less than I should. Like the boyfriend, he doesn't give me anything much, he just argues and threatens to leave me and all that. I've actually had to find a way of having some fun, something for me that makes me smile and feel good without being unfaithful. So I guess we'll see.

My stomach cramps are being a bitch. I just want my eyes to close and for me to actually get some sleep!

0 comments: