Sunday 17 May 2009

My Girl.

Just as I was falling out of love with him and thinking of breaking up with him after giving him many chances to improve with all of those failing. He comes home Saturday (really late, because he was avoiding and probably playing videogames or whatever) and just because I kept signing into his Yahoo, he broke up with me. Lol, I think it's hilarious. So I blurted everything mean I've ever wanted to say to him, and he finally admitted that he was the one with the problem and that he's going through some sort of a crisis. Yet, it's funny because he wants to have me back once he's sorted out his issues or whatever and he's already added Bethany back on his myspazz. Meaning, he was probably always talking to her, even though he'll further deny it even now. I guess he is still hung up on finding out about his ex all of the time. He says he doesn't know who he is anymore, that he doesn't know what he wants. It's funny considering he's been the complete dickhead he normally is to me, even when trying to keep me on side. Plus, I think he was lying when he said that he wanted to get away and see his family at the weekend because he thought it would help him. I think that because he was probably just having a weekend free of me, that he was playing videogames and doing childish things with his friends, playing with his boy toys, seeing the new Star Nerd movie and all.

Well anyway, i'm holding up well. I've been telling him where to stick his apologies and everything. We've been through this too many times now, it's definitely time to move on for sure. He is some dead-ender, I am a lot better than that and I have a lot more to come in my life. It's been good, a kind of strong, kick-ass Buffy-esque time. (:

I just wish I could sleep properly. Maybe it's stress and worry over the 3 hour stats exam on Tuesday. Why?! I mean, why have a three hour exam in the evening. That's the worst time for the brain! Gosh. They call themselves scientists. xP

0 comments: