Tuesday 5 May 2009

You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you.



Circa things are cute.

I feel so much better, I spilled it out all over him last night. I feel pretty rested too, and he's been complimenting me all day saying things like "you're my gorgeous girlfriend, and one day you will make a gorgeous bride." He really is trying to improve, it's so sweet and yes, it sooo does make me smile! Because the past is the past, and although there still is some wondering going on, I should just pretty much accept it and move on. We're different, it's all different, things have changed. Sometimes people DO actually change, and it's nice. :)

Well I should go out and buy some milk, maybe bread, biscuits and a frozen pizza. I need to use up some onions and the sweetcorn in the fridge, so yeah. Maybe find a flapjack while I'm at it. Exam time always brings fat food, energy foods and all. Basically this time next week will be the eve of my first exam, it's pretty scary actually. Don't panic. Don't panic. Breathe. Wow.

I should look up train times for this weekend, but I do need to sort other stuff out before then. I really need to get my act together. Maybe tidy up some right now. GET ON WITH ITTTTT!!!! ahhh.

Life.
IZ.
moar.
than. THIS.

0 comments: