Saturday 9 May 2009

When they can't find you you'll turn into a mystery, but you're no mystery to me.

So things are peaceful, things are nice when you're finally inspired. It's like a buzz, a feeling of complete contentment no matter how much other feeling there is beside it. I was going to move onto better things, more advanced people. She always said I'd outgrow him and move onto better things, she was right. But then, he swept me off my feet. He feels a lot like home, to be honest. He knows, and I do choose to talk to him over anyone else. Plus he's said he'll improve; meaning I go first before video games etc. He's been doing a good job of maintaining it too, but he needs to remember to continue improving and not just stop after a week, or a month or whatever. He actually had some pretty decent conversations with me too, so it's looking good. The other guy will have to take a back seat for now. He's a crazy one anyway.

So i'm at my parents' place until Monday. Weekend full of revision, nice-ish weather and spending time with my parents. It's more relaxed leaving on Monday, it's good to have a little bit of extra time in the care of the ones who love you the most. I like looking outside the dining room window/patio door at the blue sky above. Mum and I snuck some Domino's pizza after my appointment. We had the Veggie Supreme, she had jalapeno's on her half of the pizza & we got a bottle of Diet Coke to share. We basically sat in the car, it was very windy so I didn't feel like getting back out to get the pizza. We just scoffed ourselves in the car, it was a nice mother-daughter thing haha.

Ah wells, that's my update for now.

0 comments: